You Need to be Using Video in Your Marketing!
I was terrified to appear in front of the webcam but I knew why I needed to crush that…
- Video increases customer conversions
- Video builds stronger emotional connections
- There has been a rise is affordable accessibility in video
- Using videos will get you much better click through rates
- Using videos gets you much higher content retention rates
- Videos provide more opportunity for optimization
- There is much more video friendly technology available these days
- Videos are known for getting much higher engagement with your people
- Videos capture your visitor’s attention and keeps their attention longer
- Lastly but certainly not least, using Video provides you with improved website SEO
I think the video has all you need to get you motivated to at least try to get you video game face on and start making video a top priority but what if you’re frozen stiff at the thought of doing this video thing?
Promotion: If you’re working on something do it to the max and ignore this… but if you’re still looking for THAT Thing that You’d Love to do check out what I’m getting ready to do myself – Offline Consulting Confidential